All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEarly readers will be engaged as they find out how a skyscraper is built and what goes inside when it's completed. This nfiction title features detailed, vibrant images, helpful definitions and diagrams, and simple, informational text. Readers will be eager to learn all they can about the architecture that goes into building these amazing skyscrapers!
- Author(s)Madison Spielman
- PublisherTeacher Created Materials
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleTime for Kids Nonfiction Readers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeacher Created Materials
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour line drawings
- Weight68 g
- Width130 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.