All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionToday you need to do more than just start your business, make your product/service available for sale, and expect customers to buy. Customers have become informed buyers. They don't initially trust you, it must be earned. Without implementing a proper marketing plan, your business will surely fail. If that statement scares you, need to worry. It's actually a lot easier than you might think to get ticed in your marketplace. It doesn't even need to cost a lot of money. By following the simple strategies outlined in this book, you are sure to attract more prospects, create more visibility for your business, nurture those prospects, and positively affect your bottom line. This book has been written with the passionate, eager, small business entrepreneur in mind. The techniques are easy to understand and even easier to implement. Go ahead, put them to use.
- Author BiographyJason Chechik's mission is to inspire small business entrepreneurs to tap into their purpose and passion by allowing them to be seen and heard in their marketplace so they can serve more people. Jason's background is actually as a software architect and was on a path to take a job with Facebook. He decided instead to put his software career aside and follow his real passion: business and marketing. He has travelled all over North America to study and learn from some of the best and brightest marketing and business professionals. His clients have experienced significant improvements in customer visibility and sales after implementing his marketing strategies.
- Author(s)Jason Chechik
- PublisherKwik-Web Publishing House
- Date of Publication10/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKwik-Web Publishing House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.