All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionA book for chess players who want to build their skills on solid foundations. Yusupov guides the reader towards a higher level of chess understanding using carefully selected positions and advice. This new understanding is then tested by a series of puzzles.
- Author BiographyArtur Yusupov was ranked No. 3 in the world from 1986 to 1992, just behind the legendary Karpov and Kasparov. He has won everything there is to win in chess except for the World Championship. In recent years he has mainly worked as a chess trainer with players ranging from current World Champion Anand to local amateurs in Germany, where he resides.
- Author(s)Artur Yusupov
- PublisherQuality Chess UK LLP
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuality Chess UK LLP
- Content Noteillus
- Weight446 g
- Width240 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byColin McNab
- Translated byIan Adams
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.