All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of a popular guide to improving your mental agility will help you improve your performance at work and sharpen your thinking skills in all areas. Based on the latest scientific findings and including up-to-date coverage of how meditative skills such as mindfulness can enhance your brain power, this book gives you everything you need to get a mental edge. It challenges you to think on your feet with hundreds of puzzles, quizzes and problem-solving games, while giving you lifestyle advice on diet, exercise and lifestyle choices. Showing you how to put your new, more powerful brain to the test at work, home and play, this is a smart guide for any smart professional who wants to be brighter, quicker and in the lead at all times.
- Author BiographySimon Wootton is Chief Operating Officer at the North Manchester Clinical Commissioning Group. He is an expert on strategic planning and change management and is the author of 8 books on strategy and improving mental agility. Terry Horne was until recently Senior Lecturer at Lancashire Business School. He is an expert on strategic thinking, problem-solving and decision-making, and has helped hundreds of professionals train to become sharper and more strategic managers.
- Author(s)Simon Wootton,Terry Horne
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight292 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.