Build Your Own ASP.NET 4 Web Site Using C# and VB by Cristian Darie, Wyatt Barnett, Timmothy Posey (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $61.43Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $44.48+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuild Your Own ASP.NET 4 Web Site Using C# & VB is aimed at beginner ASP.NET developers wanting to develop their skills, web designers wanting to move into server-side programming, and experienced developers making the leap from ASP to .NET. Readers will learn: * language and programming basics * how to construct ASP.Net Web Pages * how to build web applications * to use validation controls * database design and development * how to use ADO.NET * how to manage data and content * how to integrate Ajax and jQuery * the role of MVC ...all in the process of successfully developing and deploying a working intranet site for a fictional company.
- Author BiographyTim Posey is a long-time developer and a passionate educator. Armed with a B.S. in Computer Science and an M.B.A. in Finance, he has traversed many industries, consulting for multiple corporations in banking, insurance, energy, and various e-commerce industries. As a serial entrepreneur, Tim s latest project is mentoring the startup of the LegacyGeeks.com community. He serves as a senior software engineer at a Fortune 1000 company and an Adjunct Professor of Finance for the American Public University System. His favourite pastime is watching Alabama football.Wyatt Barnett leads the in-house development team for a major industry trade association in Washington DC. He also writes for SitePoint's .NET Blog, The Daily Catch.Cristian Darie is a software engineer with experience in a wide range of modern technologies, and the author of numerous books, including his popularASP.NET tutorial book, his AJAX and PHPbook, and his forthcoming SEO book for PHP developers. Cristian is studyingdistributed application architectures for his PhD, and is getting involved with various commercial and research projects. When not planning to buy Google, he enjoys his bit of social life. If you want to say hi, you canreach Cristian through his personal website at http: //www.cristiandarie.ro.
- Author(s)Cristian Darie,Timmothy Posey,Wyatt Barnett
- PublisherSitePoint Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2011
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintSitePoint Pty Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/11/2012
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1266 g
- Width178 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edition Statement4th New edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.59Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.