Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuild Your Own Cae is a comprehensive, clearly structured, and uncomplicated manual that guides the reader through the various stages of constructing an inexpensive, lightweight, and versatile plywood cae. Topics covered include design considerations; building and fitting out the basic hull; customizing the hull to suit yourself; repair and maintenance; advice on transportation, storage, camping and river access; safety and the maiden voyage; and the history of the cae.
- Author(s)Dennis Davis
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/1997
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Series TitleManual of Techniques
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note42 b&w photographs, 93 line drawings
- Weight569 g
- Width195 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.