All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn July 25, 1996, my financial life and financial future changed. And changed dramatically. At that time, I had 2 cars and 2 car payments; credit cards and credit card debt; and, a home with a 30 year mortgage! I knew that I had to make a change and quickly! In just a 6 year period, by following the debt elimination and wealth building steps in my book, I became 100% debt-free! I eliminated all my debts and started building my road to financial independence. What does it mean to have financial independence? Do you want freedom to live where you want? Do you want freedom to live how you want? Do you want freedom to spend time with your family? In my book, I provide you with an easy-to-read and easy-to-follow road map so that you too can Build Your Road To Financial Independence. In sharing my personal story, my goal is to help you change your financial life! And, change it dramatically!
- Author BiographyNathan F. Dickerson was born in Indiana and grew up in Danville, Kentucky. He graduated with distinction from Eastern Kentucky University. On July 25, 1996 Nathan learned the concepts that would change his family's financial life. It has become the cornerstone for the book that he has authored, Build Your Road To Financial Independence. After applying the concepts he learned in 1996, he was able to become debt free in just six years. No car payments, no credit card debt, no home mortgage. In his book Nathan shares how these same concepts can change the lives of people and how anyone can master their financial destiny.
- Author(s)Nathan F Dickerson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.