All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is based on the most significant happenings in my professional life and my calling as a minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It is based on more than 25 years of working as a consultant, stockbroker and attorney for personal and business finances. It also is based on my first book, The 90% Rule: How to Get Out of Debt and Prosper and Why It's Important, in 2003.
- Author BiographyMatthew M. Carter II earned a Master's degree in Theology from Smith Chapel Bible University, a Doctor of Philosophy degree in Christian Ministry from Gulf Coast College & Seminary, and received an honorary Doctor of Divinity degree from the St. Thomas Christian College. He is currently retired as senior pastor of the Beulah Hill Missionary Baptist Church in Gretna, Florida, where he once served as President of the Congress of Christian Education (Union Baptist Association) and Vice Moderator for the Gadsden County Baptist Association (Southern Baptist Convention). He is also author of the book The 90% Rule: How to Get out of Debt and Prosper and Why It's Important and a Work Book by the same title.
- Author(s)Matthew M Carter II Ph D
- Date of Publication19/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.