All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the importance of reusing resources and explainshow to make a small library to exchange books.Additional features to aid comprehension include detailed step-by-step illustrations, a clear list of materials, informative captions and callouts, fast facts, suggestions on how kids can make a difference, project tips and possible alterations, a table of contents, a phonetic glossary, sources for further research, and introductions tothe author and illustrator
- Author(s)Annette Gulati
- PublisherChild's World
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleEarth-Friendly Projects
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChild's World
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Illustrator(s)Roger Stewart
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.