All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn increasing number of system designers are using ASIP's rather than ASIC's to implement their system solutions. Building ASIPs: The Mescal Methodology gives a simple but comprehensive methodology for the design of these application-specific instruction processors (ASIPs). The key elements of this methodology are: Judiciously using benchmarking Inclusively identifying the architectural space Efficiently describing and evaluating the ASIPs Comprehensively exploring the design space Successfully deploying the ASIP This book includes demonstrations of applications of the methodologies using the Tipi research framework as well as state-of-the-art commercial toolsets from CoWare and Tensilica.
- Author(s)Kurt Keutzer,Matthias Gries
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight543 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.