All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're negotiating with an angry boss or a difficult colleague - or, indeed, a stubborn teenager - you can learn to use your emotions to help you achieve the result you want. Building Agreement shows you how to control the five 'core concerns' that motivate people: -- Express appreciation for what others think, feel or do -- Build affiliation and turn an adversary into a colleague -- Respect automy in others and gain automy in return -- Ackwledge status and simultaneously establish your own worth -- Choose a fulfilling role during the process of negotiating Using the latest research of the Harvard Negotiation Project, the group that brought you the groundbreaking book Getting to Yes, this is a superbly practical guide to mastering essential negotiating skills. Originally published in hardback under the title Beyond Reason.
- Author BiographyRoger Fisher is the Samuel Williston Professor Emeritus of Law, director of the Harvard Negotiation Project, and the founder of two consulting organisations devoted to strategic advice amd negotiation training. Daniel Shapiro, associate director of the Harvard Negotiation Project, teaches negotiation at Harvard Law School and in the psychiatry department at Harvard Medical School/McLean Hospital.
- Author(s)Daniel Shapiro,Roger Fisher
- Date of Publication07/06/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Books
- Weight185 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.