All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReaders will love exploring a career as an aerospace engineer, a job where the sky is never the limit. This book explores both sides of aerospace engineeringaeronautical and astronautical. Readers will learn the different jobs and tasks that make up this important career, as well as the different techlogies aerospace engineers use and design. This book provides all the tools readers need to start working towards a career in this exciting field, as well as inspiration through introductions to table aerospace engineers. Engaging text and vivid photographs provide a dynamic reading experience, while sidebars and a graphic organizer present additional information in an accessible way. This book is a perfect addition to STEM and career-based instruction, and it is sure to be a hit with young engineers everywhere.
- Author(s)Cynthia Roby
- PublisherPowerKids Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleEngineers Rule!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPowerKids Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width185 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.