All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book teaches everything you need to kw to create great bass lines. An easy-to-use, step-by-step approach to basic theory is given as a foundation, and then the essential styles-and many styles within each style-are explored from the bass point of view. Learn how the bass fits into the group, the important bass techniques for each style and even what tempos to expect. Bass players, arrangers and composers alike will love the hundreds of tips and sample bass lines. A CD demonstrating all the examples and for playing along is available.
- Author(s)Chuck Archard
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/1998
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date17/03/2016
- Weight318 g
- Width221 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.