All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to write clear and concise essays with this easy, step by step text. Your writing skills and confidence will build from chapter to chapter as you become a better writer. The book is inexpensive and has everything you need to kw!
- Author BiographyGina Baaklini Hogan is a tenured professor in the English department at Citrus Community College in Glendora, California. She has developed and taught developmental English courses, trained and mentored faculty in teaching developmental writing, and helped create Citrus College's Writing Across-the-Curriculum Center. She is the Chair of the College Success Committee, a committee that advocates the core principles of Citrus' developmental program. Gina has an MS in Business Administration and an MA in English Composition and Literature and is currently working on a doctorate in Education (Ed.D). Gina is a naturalized citizen of the United States, and English is her third language. She understands the challenges inherent to learning effective communication skills, and her passion is helping others learn to write clearly and to appreciate the English language.
- Author(s)Gina Hogan
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication12/01/2012
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle & Heinle Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Weight278 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.