All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a practical analytical approach, this timely work presents information and insights on the daily challenges brand managers face. Divided into two sections, the first emphasizes the need to understand customers and the current brand's assets before proceeding to refashion the brand's positioning and personality. The second half presents a detailed look at the practicalities of branding in today's tough market conditions along with an in-depth description and analysis of six major brands which have succeeded in creating strong identities. Includes hundreds of actual, up-to-the-minute examples.
- Author BiographyLYNN B. UPSHAW is Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Ketchum Advertising/San Francisco and Managing Director of Ketchum Interactive for Ketchum Communications Worldwide. Over the course of his twenty-five year career, Mr. Upshaw has provided marketing and advertising counsel to such corporations as Bank of America, Hunt-Wesson, Procter & Gamble, Southwestern Bell, the Clorox Company, Seagram, CIBA (formerly Ciba-Geigy), DHL Worldwide Express, and other Fortune 500 companies. An acknowledged expert on branding, strategic marketing, and interactive communications, Mr. Upshaw has written articles on these and other subjects that have appeared in Advertising Age, BrandWeek, Marketing & Media Decisions, and Marketing News. He holds a bachelor's and master's degree in advertising/marketing from the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University.
- Author(s)Lynn B. Upshaw
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/1995
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleNew Directions in Business S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notefacsimiles
- Weight682 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.