All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBella is a girl who enjoys school and is excited to find out that her next assignment is on her favorite subject. Although her assigned partner would t have been her first choice, she discovers friends are sometimes made in the most unlikely situations especially when you stand firm in your belief to be genuine and self-disciplined to do the right thing regardless of the other person's actions. A friendship is bound to blossom once you get past their defenses to shield their insecurities.
- Author BiographyRegan and Bella Campbell are mother and daughter authors who live in Texas. They strive to tell common life experiences with a twist of humor and a dose of lesson through their writings. Building Bridges of Friendship is their literary debut together.
- Author(s)Bella Campbell,Regan Campbell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.