All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionTake away the uncertainty about applying the International Residential Code(R) (IRC(R)) with this user-friendly guide from the BUILDING CODE BASICS series. Unlike other books on the market, Building Code Basics Residential uses simplified, n-code language and logical topic organization to make complex code concepts more understandable. It avoids the technical language associated with the IRC(R) and instead features code references and descriptive illustrations and tables to explain code fundamentals. Chapters progress in the order of construction, from site-work and foundations through to fire- and life-safety and environmental requirements of a finished residence. Also included are requirements for plumbing, mechanical, fuel gas, electrical systems, and equipment. Building Code Basics Residents fills the existing gap for technically accurate, highly illustrative residential code resources, making it an ideal resource for both beginning and experienced code users to ensure compliance. Check out our app, DEWALT(R) Mobile Pro(TM). This free app is a construction calculator with integrated reference materials and access to hundreds of additional calculations as add-ons. To learn more, visit dewalt.com/mobilepro.
- Author BiographyICC is a leading organization dedicated to developing a single set of comprehensive, coordinated national model construction codes. To date, 48 U.S. states have adopted various international codes from ICC.
- Author(s)International Code Council
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication11/06/2012
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight800 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.