All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book on computer engineering is perfect for the tech-savvy reader interested in an exciting career. Readers will learn about how engineers design and construct the computer hardware people use every day. The text also highlights famous computer engineers who have made invaluable advancements in computer techlogy. This career integrates science, techlogy, engineering, and math, which makes this book a perfect fit for STEM instruction and career-based education. Information-rich text is supplemented by a graphic organizer and sidebars to ensure a strong understanding of the topic. Color photographs illustrate the information and give readers an inside look at the life of a computer engineer.
- Author(s)Daniel R Faust
- PublisherPowerKids Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleEngineers Rule!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPowerKids Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width173 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.08
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.