All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Ideal for students on all construction courses * Topics presented concisely in plain language and with clear drawings * Updated to include revisions to Building and Construction regulations The Building Construction Handbook is THE authoritative reference for all construction students and professionals. Its detailed drawings clearly illustrate the construction of building elements, and have been an invaluable guide for builders since 1988. The principles and processes of construction are explained with the concepts of design included where appropriate. Extensive coverage of building construction practice, techniques, and regulations representing both traditional procedures and modern developments are included to provide the most comprehensive and easy to understand guide to building construction. This new edition has been updated to reflect recent changes to the building regulations, as well as new material on the latest techlogies used in domestic construction. Building Construction Handbook is the essential, easy-to-use resource for undergraduate and vocational students on a wide range of courses including NVQ and BTEC National, through to Higher National Certificate and Diploma, to Foundation and three-year Degree level. It is also a useful practical reference for building designers, contractors and others engaged in the construction industry.
- Author BiographyRoger Greeno is a well-known author of construction texts. He has extensive practical and consultancy experience in the industry, in addition to lecturing at several colleges of further and higher education, and the University of Portsmouth, UK. He has also examined for City & Guilds, Edexcel, the Chartered Institute of Building and the University of Reading, UK. Roy Chudley was formerly Senior Lecturer in Building Technology at the Guildford College of Technology, UK. He is an established author of numerous respected construction texts.
- Author(s)Roger Greeno,Roy Chudley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/04/2016
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note102 black & white tables, 1008 black & white line drawings
- Weight1610 g
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Edition Statement11th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.