All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis analysis of South Asia's political experience with democracy in the 1990s assumes that, if democratic rms are to be universalized, they must first absorb the interpretations and experiences of the n-Western countries.
- Author(s)Maya Chadda
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication31/05/2000
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Content Notemaps
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.