All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis analysis of South Asia's political experience with democracy in the 1990s assumes that, if democratic rms are to be universalized, they must first absorb the interpretations and experiences of the n-Western countries.
- Author(s)Maya Chadda
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication31/05/2000
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Content Notemaps
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.