All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionWith rapid changes in procurement processes and increasing pressure for improvement, cohesion and efficiency, practitioners need to be aware of industry-wide generally ackwledged best practice. The recent Latham and Egan reports in the UK have spurred further intitiatives from the demand side of the industry to speed the pace of reform. This text examines those new initiatives, clearly explaining and comparing them with each other and with similar initiatives from other countries such as the USA or Singapore, and painting a vivid picture of the future of the construction industry under the effects of such changes. Aimed at anyone involved in construction supply chain from supplier to end user.
- Author BiographyUntil December 2000 Clive Cain was the Quality Director at Defence Estates. He was also responsible for the highly successful Building Down Barriers development project that developed the unique Handbook of Supply Chain Management. Prior to his early retirement, he was a member of the Movement for Innovation Board and Round Table. He was also actively involved with the Construction Clients' Forum Group (now the Confederation of Construction Clients) where he chaired the Steering Group responsible for Whole Life Costing: A Client's Guide. Since December 2000 Clive Cain has written the brief 'How To' guide Supply Chain Integration in Building Services, published by the Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers in the UK, and the concise booklet A Guide to Best Practice in Construction Procurement, published by the UK Construction Best Practice Programme.
- Author(s)Clive Thomas Cain
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/01/2003
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Weight158 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.