All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a practical guide to creating a complete Web 2.0 website with Ruby on Rails. In this book, each chapter adds a new feature to the site, adding new kwledge, skills, and techniques. You will learn about the features of RoR by adding those features to your website. You will also learn about Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as each chapter closely follows the SDLC starting from requirement gathering and ending with testing. This book is for anyone who has basic concepts of object-oriented programming as well as relational databases and wants to develop online applications using Ruby on Rails. Prior kwledge of Ruby or Rails is t expected.
- Author BiographyA. P. Rajshekhar, Senior Developer with Vectorform, has worked on enterprise-level web applications and game development. His endeavors include development of a Learning Management System, a Supply Management Solution and Xbox-based games. He holds a Masters Degree in Computer Applications. He is a regular contributor to Devshed Portal on topics ranging from server-side development (JEE/.Net/RoR) to mobile (Symbian-based) development and game development (SDL and OpenGL) with a total readership of more than 1.4 million.
- Author(s)A. P. Rajshekhar
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight407 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.