All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in a friendly, recipe-based style, this practical cookbook will show you how to create, maintain and customize attractive eCommerce solutions with ease. This book is written for anyone who is interested in building eCommerce solutions with VirtueMart. If you have little to experience with eCommerce this book will show you how to overcome any problem matter how complex it appears. Experienced site builders and administrators will also find the solutions this cookbook offers useful. Basic HTML and CSS would be beneficial.
- Author BiographyJohn Horton spends his working hours helping people make their websites/apps/e-commerce enterprises successful through his business, http://www.hadronwebdesign.com. He also encourages the pursuit of mathematics through the free Android app, Math Legends, which is available at http://www.mathlegends.com. In his spare time he likes shooting zombies with his two sons.
- Author(s)John Horton
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight537 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.