All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStart building tomorrow's leaders today! Building Everyday Leadership in All Kids emphasizes that anyone can be a leader - and it's never too early to start learning what leadership means. This title features 48 ready-to-use sessions that teach leadership skills through observation, discussion, activities, reading, writing, and goal setting. It includes activities that are geared specifically to 8-12 year olds. It supports academic subjects as well as character education, anti-bullying schemes, and social/emotional needs. All 34 reproducible handouts in the book are also available as downloadable, customizable pdfs.
- Author BiographyMariam G. MacGregor, M.S., founded and runs Youthleadership.com, an online clearinghouse and resource center for individuals working with youth leaders. A former school counselor and coordinator of leadership programs at an alternative high school, she consults with organizations, writes, and presents workshops about youth leadership. Her curriculum, Building Everyday Leadership in All Teens, received the Distinguished Achievement Award from the Association of Educational Publishers.
- Author(s)Mariam G. MacGregor
- PublisherFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteincludes reproducible handouts
- Weight590 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.