All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe Building Healthy Places Toolkit outlines evidence-supported opportunities to enhance health through changes in approaches to buildings and projects. Developers, owners, property managers, designers, investors, and others involved in real estate decision making can use the strategies described in this report to create places that contribute to healthier people and communities, and enhance and preserve value by meeting the growing desire for health-promoting places
- Author BiographyUrban Land Institute is a nonprofit research and education organization, dedicated to providing leadership in the responsible use of land in creating and sustaining thriving communities worldwide.
- Author(s)Urban Land Institute
- PublisherUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight384 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.