All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo seasoned teachers share their classroom-tested lessons and strategies that build young readers' stamina so they can read independently for up to 50 minutes, giving them the extensive reading practice all budding readers need. Linda Lee and Mary Haymond take you step-by-step through the process, from creating community of readers and demonstrating book selection strategies to teaching fix-up mini-lessons so children kw what to do when they get stuck and fostering whole-group sharing and discussion to ensure accountability. Detailed lessons for the first six weeks show exactly how to get started, and follow-up lessons throughout the year help keep children on track. For use with Grades 1-3.
- Author BiographyLinda Lee and Mary Haymond have more than 50 years teaching experience between them. They currently co-teach a multi-age class of first and second graders in Spokane, Washington.
- Author(s)Linda Lee,Mary Haymond
- PublisherScholastic US
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width211 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.