All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
About this product
- DescriptionFirst Published in 2003. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Author BiographyMo Therese Hannah, Ph.D. is an Associate Professor of Psychology at Siena College in Loudonville, New York and an Advanced Clinician in Imago Relationship Therapy. Dr. Hannah is co-editor of Preventive Approaches in Couples Therapy (1999, Taylor/Francis) and of Healing in the Relational Paradigm (1998, Taylor/Francis). She is the co-author of The EQ (Social-Emotional Intelligence) Program (2000, Symenet Press). Since 1996, she has served as Editor/Managing Editor of The Journal of Imago Relationship Therapy. She practices couples therapy near Albany, New York.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/02/2003
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMo Therese Hannah,Rita Demaria
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.