All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen God called Tom Deuschle to Rhodesia in the late 1970's, Tom didn't even kw where the country was. Over thirty years later, Pastor Tom and his wife, Bonnie, have pioneered a ministry that is changing the face of the nation, w kwn as Zimbabwe.. Tom's principles for empowering God's people to reform nations for Christ are t theory, but tested in the fire of a country that has endured bloody civil wars, crippling international sanctions, and intense racial hatred. If the church in Zimbabwe can t only survive but also help build companies, invest in the future, and leave an inheritance for their children's children, Pastor Tom says, then blessing and prosperity of the kingdom of God can be experienced by anyone anywhere in the world. The practical principles in this book provide an action for you and your church to impact the institutions of your nation for Christ, and expand the borders of the kingdom of God in your area of the earth.
- Author BiographyTom & Bonnie Deuschle have served the body of Christ from Zimbabwe since 1979. Tom is a respected leader and pastor, having built one of the largest multiracial ministries in southern Africa. Tom Deuschle is also the author of several books. Their organization, Celebrate International houses a family of institutions such as Celebration Churches, Celebration Health, and Compassion Ministriesall advancing the purposes of God's kingdom globally. Tom is known for his teaching on reformation through kingdom influence, which emphasizes that every believer should be involved in taking responsibility in their God-ordained spheres of authority. The Deuschle's place a high priority on family and their five childrenTommy, Jonathan, Benjamin, Daniel, and Sarahall have active roles in the ministry based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
- Author(s)Tom Deuschle
- Date of Publication09/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight408 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.