CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis supplement to Building Problem Solvers contains the Common Lisp code examples referenced throughout the text. The code is available on disk and can also be downloaded via ftp.
- Author BiographyKenneth D. Forbus is Professor of Computer Science and Education at Northwestern University. He is the author of Building Problem Solvers (MIT Press, 1993). Johan de Kleer directs the Systems and Practices Laboratory at the Xerox Palo Alto Research Center.
- Author(s)Johan de Kleer,Kenneth D. Forbus
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication04/01/1994
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleArtificial Intelligence
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width200 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.