All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.96
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout history, civilized advance has been propelled by man's pursuit of profit motive and financed by surplus capital won in that pursuit. Success or failure in amassing such capital, in turn, has invariably been a function of the ecomic and legal frameworks within which that quest has taken place. In Building Prosperity, Heck explains the vital lessons learned from that history and explores what they posit for 21st century ecomic governance-producing a cogent message of relevance to public officials, entrepreneurs, and scholars alike.
- Author BiographyGene W. Heck is a senior business development economist operating in Saudi Arabia and throughout the Mideast. Prior to joining the private sector, he was a member of the United States Diplomatic Corps, with postings to the U.S. embassies in Saudi Arabia and Jordan. He also serves as adjunct professor of government and history with the University of Maryland.
- Author(s)Gene W. Heck
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication09/10/2006
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight503 g
- Width159 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.