Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionFor some time w, school buildings have represented an important field in architecture, and there is an enduring interest in the challenges this design task presents. This publication explains in eleven chapters the central parameters for this architectural typology. Each theme is thoroughly investigated and illustrated with numerous buildings presenting model solutions for specific problems or aspects.
- Author BiographyPrue Chiles, University of Sheffield, Great Britain Leo Care, University of Sheffield, Great Britain.
- Author(s)Anna Holder,Howard Evans,Leo Care
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note240 p. with 460 ills.
- Weight1445 g
- Width230 mm
- Height300 mm
- Edited byPrue Chiles
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.