All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding Social Relationships organizes the myriad social skills strategies and resources currently available to make it easier for parents and educational professionals to teach social skills and design social skills programs for children with ASD. A comprehensive five-step model addresses the need for social programming for children and adolescents with ASD. This second edition, emphasizes the importance of targeting both social skills and social-cognitive processing.
- Author BiographyScott Bellini, PhD is the Director of the Social Skills Research Clinic (SSRC), a university based center specializing in developing and empirically examining the outcomes of social skill interventions for youth on the autism spectrum. He is also a faculty member in the School Psychology program at Indiana University, Bloomington, USA. He is a licensed psychologist in the state of Indiana and an endorsed Health Services Provider in Psychology. He has published numerous research manuscripts on the topic of social functioning and social skill interventions for youth on the autism spectrum and has provided consultation and training to families and professionals in over 35 states. He is the author of the book, Building Social Relationships, which was named the Literary Work of the Year by the Autism Society of America.
- Author(s)Scott Bellini
- PublisherAAPC Publishing
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAutism Asperger Publishing Co,US
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.