All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a brilliantly practical work that lets the reader experience a real-world scalable agile enterprise Java-based application being built from the ground up using the latest Spring 2.x kit available. The open source agile lightweight Spring (meta) Framework 2.x is by far the leading invative force and lightning rod that's driving today's Java industry. Spring has time and time again proven itself in real-world highly scalable enterprise settings such as banks and other financial institutions. This book is the only authoritative Spring 2 authored book, as it has been written by team members of Interface21, the group that lead the Spring Foundation and its growing community.
- Author BiographySeth Ladd is a software engineer and professional Spring Framework trainer and mentor specializing in object-oriented and testable web applications. He started his own company building websites at age 17, but now enjoys having a real job. Currently working for Camber Corporation, Seth has built and deployed systems for NEC, Rochester Institute of Technology, Brivo Systems, and National Information Consortium. He has architected and developed enterprise applications in Java and C for both the server and remotely connected embedded devices. He enjoys speaking and teaching, and is a frequent presenter at local Java user groups and at corporate developer conferences. Seth is very thankful for living and working in Kailua, Hawaii, with his wife.
- Author(s)Bram Smeets,Seth Ladd
- Date of Publication27/08/2007
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight663 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.