Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on creating a sustainable peace as opposed to winning the peace. It is comprised of fifteen papers, which examine and discuss various dimensions of the peace-building and post-conflict reconciliation process. Authored by academics, policy advisors, practitioners and members of the public at large, the papers address issues such as factors that have contributed to the process of resolving civil wars and reconciling divided societies, the different techniques used in the peace-building process, the role of various ngovernmental actors and regional organisations, and the experiences of peace-building efforts in different regions of the world.
- Author BiographyTom Keating is a professor and former chair of the Department of Political Science at the University of Alberta and author of Canada and World Order. W. Andy Knight is McCalla Research Professor at the University of Alberta and editor of Global Governance.
- PublisherUnited Nations University
- Date of Publication14/04/2004
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintUnited Nations University
- Weight42 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byProfessor W. Andy Knight,Tom Keating
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.