All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe foundation for quintessential leadership is building trust and being trustworthy. When teams, business units, organizations, and nations fail, a root cause is a lack of trust and the absence of trustworthiness in the people in leadership positions. Trust and trustworthiness encompass character traits that t only promote loyalty and respect, but also build morale and set an example for those we lead. Whether you lead one person or millions of people, you cant afford to be without these essential character traits, which are each discussed in practical, this is what it looks like language that you can start implementing today. Your success as a leader depends on how much and how deeply the components of building trust and being trustworthy are a part of you as a person and you as a leader. No one in a leadership position can afford to be without this valuable guide that will ensure priceless rewards in success at all levels of the entities you lead. Be sure to visit our business website at http: //quintessentialldr.com. We offer custom leadership coaching, as well as custom performance systems development and implementation. Our contact information is on the site. Best wishes to each leader who has eugh courage to become a quintessential leader!
- Author BiographySandra Ross has over 20 years of quintessential leadership experience and brings the lessons, the qualities, the essential characteristics of her experience in a down-to-year, practical, and real-world way to people who are in leadership positions. Her motto is Lead people. Manage things. These things work and they're quite different from what you probably learned in school. Remember the adage that those who can, do and those that can't, teach. If you want to radically and positively transform your leadership abilities, then this is the place to start!
- Author(s)MS Sandra Ross
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.