Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.19Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.44+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning investors have long assumed that there were a bunch of good books about foreclosure. In fact, there were ne. Now, finally, there is one good one: John Schaub's Building Wealth Buying Foreclosures. (John T. Reed, author of How to Buy Real Estate for at Least 20 per cent Below Market Value). Foreclosures are one of the biggest real estate investment opportunities available in today's market. They also have a compelling benefit - when you buy a property on the brink of foreclosure, you're solving that problem for the previous owner, and getting a great deal in the process. Building Wealth Buying Foreclosures helps you target top properties and get the best deal, with tips on how to avoid scams, insight into the lender's perspective, and a checklist that helps you keep track of every step of the way. Inside information on how to: target only the right properties to buy; negotiate the best price; get a good deal on a mortgage; make the right offer at the right time; understand the lender's perspective; make sense of title insurance; and decide to rent or sell the property. This is the most practical book on 'doing well by doing good' that I have ever read. My only hesitation in recommending it is that I may find myself competing against ather investor who has read it because of my recommendation. (Dr. Gary North, Remnant Review). With foreclosures at an all time high, there's never been a better opportunity to buy good real estate at a bargain price. John Schaub, my favorite real estate guru for 30 years, shows you how to do it without getting into trouble. This book is a gold mine of how to buy real estate cheaply and profitably. Most other real estate gurus do one or the other, but t both! (Mark Skousen, Editor, Forecasts & Strategies). John is the master of Real Estate Investing. His books show the reader how to build a successful investment business. Building Wealth Buying Foreclosures could t be more timely. This easy to understand and friendly book is a must for anyone desiring to achieve wealth through Real Estate. (Lisa Moren-Bromma, author of Wise Women in Real Estate and Real Estate Investing for The Utterly Confused).
- Author BiographyJohn W. Schaub is a nationally recognized real estate investor and expert. He teaches real estate investing through his seminars, home-study courses, and newsletters.
- Author(s)John W. Schaub
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight348 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.15New
- AU $21.21New
- AU $24.85New
- AU $19.97New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.81New
- AU $11.56Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.52New
- AU $32.03New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.93Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.99
- AU $18.58Trending at AU $23.86
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.06
- AU $16.85Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $79.14Trending at AU $90.48
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.