Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $63.36Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $53.93+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuilt on the powerful and popular Zope application server, Plone is widely believed to be the best and most powerful open source content management system. Many regard it as the equal of, or superior to, commercially available CMS. PlonePlone is an open source content management system built on the powerful object-oriented Zope application server. Easy to use, powerful, extensible, and well-supported by an extensive team of developers and contributors, Plone has quickly become one of the most popular open source content management servers. Plone has support for internationalization, complies with accessibility and usability standards, can run on various platforms, and is highly extensible. Plone is ideal as an intranet and extranet server, document publishing system, portal server, and a groupware tool for collaboration between separately located entities. Like any feature-rich, complex system, Plone can have a steep initial learning curve. This makes good documentation essential for both the beginner and expert alike. For users new to Plone, this book provides a structured pathway through set up and initial customization. Experienced Plone developers will learn how to leverage the full capability of this powerful application.
- Author BiographyJ. Cameron Cooper has been playing around on the web since there wasn't much of a web with which to play around. He was introduced to Zope right around the time it came out and quickly saw the light, but only after graduating from Rice University in 2002 (a few years too late for the dot-com boom) did he begin to make any money from it. He has followed the CMF and Plone for most of their lives, too, and built most of the groups interface for Plone, under the sponsorship of the Connexions Project [cnx.rice.edu], among other contributions. He lives in Houston, Texas and wears many hats.
- Author(s)Cameron Cooper
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight713 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.99Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.