All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany people aspire to one day build a house for themselves but for one reason or ather they have never taken the plunge. This book explains how to go about building a home that will save you money, save energy, minimize carbon emissions and greenhouse gas production [the main causes of climate change] and above all, provide a home of exceptional thermal comfort, t too hot, t too cold, in fact just right for you and your family.
- Author BiographyHenry Skates is a practising architect, educator, self-builder and Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method assessor. He has worked in a number of practices in Scotland and Northern Ireland, built and renovated a number of houses for himself and family, and has held lecturing positions at the Universities of Dundee, Ulster, Queens University Belfast and Victoria University in Wellington, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Henry Skates
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/2011
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note155 colour photographs
- Weight722 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.