All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnleash invation potential with creative, serious play Building a Better Business Using the LEGO(R) SERIOUS PLAY(R) Method delivers a creative approach to enhancing invation and improving business performance, with the focus on unleashing play. Written by the two original Master Trainers for LEGO SERIOUS PLAY (LSP), the book outlines how LSP can develop teams, people, relationships and business . Based on the merging of play with organizational development, systems thinking and strategy development, LSP can foster improved meetings, faster invation processes, team growth, and better communication. The belief that everyone intends to do good and has the potential to do it is at the heart of LSP. The method nurtures the idea that everyone in an organization can contribute to discussions and outcomes. Building with LEGO bricks is a type of creative play that triggers a different kind of thought process, unleashing imagination and potential that is frequently untapped by the logical mind. The book explains this hands-on, minds-on approach, and discusses the theory as well as the practical implementation of LSP. Topics include: * Observation of internal and external interaction dynamics * Fostering a free and honest exchange of opinions * Suspending hierarchy for better, more effective communication * Facilitating change by encouraging exploration The LEGO SERIOUS PLAY method is employed by start-ups and multinational corporations alike to maximize synergy among teams and throughout organizations. For leaders looking to boost effectiveness and see better results, Building a Better Business Using the LEGO(R) SERIOUS PLAY(R) Method is a comprehensive introduction to this creative management technique.
- Author BiographyPer Kristiansen is owner and partner at Trivium. Previously, Per was the global head for the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY business unit in LEGO. He is a master trainer of the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY methodology, and also serves on the board of Bonding, a global training company. Robert Rasmussen is co-principal for Rasmussen Consulting in the United States and in Denmark and is on the advisory board for Rasmussen Consulting in Japan and Singapore. Robert is the main architect and a master trainer of the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY methodology.
- Author(s)Per Kristiansen,Robert Rasmussen
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/08/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight378 g
- Width203 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.