All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this collection of essays written by the former head of the Library of Congress Chinese Collection, Chi Wang chronicles the modest beginnings of the Chinese Collection at the Library of Congress and his crusade to transform it into the largest collection and Chinese cultural presence outside Asia. Select writings discuss publication and personnel exchanges with Chinese academic libraries, Chinese character encoding and library automation, and publishing activities in China.
- Author BiographyChi Wang is co-founder and president of the U.S.-China Policy Foundation and adjunct professor at Georgetown University. He was the head of the Chinese section of the Library of Congress from 1990-2004. Wang's many publications include A Compelling Journey from Peking to Washington (2011), George W. Bush and China (2009), and U.S. Congress and America-China Relations since 1989 (2001). He has been publisher of the Washington Journal of Modern China since 1992.
- Author(s)Chi Wang
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication27/06/2012
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Weight476 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $190.23New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.