All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a roadmap for entrepreneurs who want to become better leaders, and for leaders who want to learn how to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment. It identifies eight basic principles of entrepreneurial leadership that are necessary to grow and sustain a successful organization. The sum of which will guide you to the creation of a culture of success within your organization. Likewise, if you are a leader who is struggling to survive in an entrepreneurial organization, this book will give you insight on how you can develop a culture of success in an entrepreneurial environment where structure, process and procedure are desperately needed, but t always fully accepted.
- Author BiographyMark is a C-level executive in a large, billion-dollar entrepreneurial company and noted expert in the hospitality and real estate development industries. He has been a guest speaker at hospitality, real estate and leadership conferences around the country. He has over twenty five years experience developing, managing, and building companies, with demonstrated versatility across many technical and business areas. Mark's most recent accomplishments include helping to grow Westgate Resorts into the largest privately held timeshare company in the world. As the Chief Operating Officer, he is responsible for all acquisition, design, development, marketing and operations, and marketing of Westgate's luxury resort properties. In addition to their resort properties, Mark developed a variety of restaurant concepts, retail shops and destination health spas under the brand, Serenity Spa by Westgate. Mark has had a very diverse range of experiences, including corporate leadership, sales, marketing, real estate development, project acquisitions, construction, resort operations, asset management, procurement services, information technology and human resources. Mark has enjoyed a remarkable and diverse career that included experience in the commercial space launch industry. Mark is a true-to-life Rocket Scientist that helped build the launch facility for the Atlas commercial satellite program and was the propulsion and pneumatics engineer on the launch team for 12 commercial space launches. Mark also served in the United States Air Force, spending 10 years on active duty and 10 years in the Air Force Reserves where he led a highly decorated unit that specialized in business reengineering. Mark has a Bachelor and Masters of Science degree in Aerospace Engineering from the University of Colorado, and was elected to the National Honor Society for Engineers and the National Honor Society for Aerospace Engineers. Mark is on the Board of Directors of the Westgate Resorts Foundation and the Central Florida Regional Commission on Homelessness. He is the founder of Hospitality Helps, a charitable organization that helps transition families out of homelessness. Mark is also a past board member of the Florida Special Olympics and is still actively involved in this organization. He is a member of the Urban Land Institute and the American Resort Developers Association.
- Author(s)MR Mark Allen Waltrip
- Date of Publication15/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.