Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThere is thing more fundamental to the Christian faith and to building godly men than discipleship. In today's vernacular, discipleship would best be described as Spiritual Mentoring. Why are discipleship and mentoring so important? How does discipleship connect to men and the struggles they face today? Authentic discipleship is about developing a caring concern and a genuine love for others through modeling Christ-like attitudes and behavior in the context of relational environments. A fresh approach is needed to define, implement, and equip men with a passion to make disciples. It starts with relationship. Men are desperate for meaningful relationships both with God and other men. Building a Ministry of Spiritual Mentoring will help churches and ministry leaders create dynamic environments for men to experience real transformation and develop authentic Christian relationships. This proven method will assist your church or group in effectively developing and deploying a ministry of spiritual mentoring. Features include: * Metaphors, anecdotes, and practical applications * Proven tools for developing a ministry around spiritual mentoring * Discussion questions
- Author BiographyDr. Jim Grassi is an international men's ministry leader and has served in the capacity of chaplain with the Oakland Raiders and San Francisco Forty-Niners. He is an award-winning author, communicator, outdoorsman, chaplain, and former television co-host. His practical approach to life and gift of storytelling have been used to teach biblical truth while captivating audiences around the world.
- Author(s)Jim Grassi
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication25/03/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleA Romans 12 Disciple
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutledge Hill Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.