All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding a Practical Information Security Program provides users with a strategic view on how to build an information security program that aligns with business objectives. The information provided enables both executive management and IT managers t only to validate existing security programs, but also to build new business-driven security programs. In addition, the subject matter supports aspiring security engineers to forge a career path to successfully manage a security program, thereby adding value and reducing risk to the business. Readers learn how to translate technical challenges into business requirements, understand when to go big or go home, explore in-depth defense strategies, and review tactics on when to absorb risks. This book explains how to properly plan and implement an infosec program based on business strategy and results.
- Author BiographyJason Andress (CISSP, ISSAP, CISM, GPEN) is a seasoned security professional with a depth of experience in both the academic and business worlds. Presently he carries out information security oversight duties, performing penetration testing, risk assessment, and compliance functions to ensure that critical assets are protected. Jason has taught undergraduate and graduate security courses since 2005 and holds a doctorate in computer science, researching in the area of data protection. He has authored several publications and books, writing on topics including data security, network security, penetration testing, and digital forensics. Mark Leary possesses over 30 years of experience in security management and technical intelligence holding several positions of responsibility in IT security management for government agencies and commercial firms. Mark currently performs as Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer for Xerox Corporation, the world's leading global enterprise for business process and document management with sales approaching $23 billion. Marks holds a Doctorate in Management, MBA with a concentration in Project Management, Dual Masters in Security and IT Management, and holds several professional certifications (CISSP, CISM, CGIET, and PMP). He also serves as an Adjunct Professor for the University of Maryland and Industry Advisor to the Rochester Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)David Guretz,Jason Andress,Mark Leary
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication21/10/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.