All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionAre you wondering how to learn Sencha Touch quickly? This Sencha Touch book will get you up and running in time. Learn how to create a Sencha Touch application with the latest version of Sencha Touch - step by step, from design to production-ready app. This book will show you: - The building blocks of a Sencha Touch application. - How to implement the Model-View-Controller pattern in a Sencha Touch application. - How to create an application with multiple views, and how to implement intuitive navigation patterns. - How to create list-based and master-detail user interfaces in a Sencha Touch application. - How to use Sencha Touch forms to capture and validate user input. - How a Sencha Touch app leverages HTML5 local storage to save data on the device. - How to scaffold a Sencha Touch project, minify, and deploy your application to production using Sencha Cmd. This book is what I would have liked to have when I started learning Sencha Touch. I kw it will help you learn quickly and painlessly.
- Author BiographyJorge Ramon's books provide end-to-end tutorials and practical tips, primarily about mobile development technologies that he uses in real-world projects. Jorge writes about topics on which he has direct experience, with examples that are easy to understand for programmers of all skill levels. His first book was published back in 2009. It was a programming recipes book based on the Ext JS Framework. Since then he has also self-published various practical guides about jQuery Mobile and Sencha Touch.
- Author(s)Jorge Ramon
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight306 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.