Building a VoIP Network with Nortels Multimedia Communication Server 5100 by Larry Chaffin (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $67.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $44.48+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book published on deploying Voice Over IP (VoIP) products from Nortel Networks, the largest supplier of voice products in the world. This book begins with a discussion of the current protocols used for transmitting converged data over IP as well as an overview of Nortel's hardware and software solutions for converged networks. In this section, readers will learn how H.323 allows dissimilar communication devices to communicate with each other, and how SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) is used to establish, modify, and terminate multimedia sessions including VOIP telephone calls. This section next introduces the reader to the Multimedia Concentration Server 5100, and Nortel's entire suite of Multimedia Communications Portfolio (MCP) products. The remaining chapters of the book teach the reader how to design, install, configure, and troubleshoot the entire Nortel product line. If you are tasked with designing, installing, configuring, and troubleshooting a converged network built with Nortel's Multimedia Concentration Server 5100, and Multimedia Communications Portfolio (MCP) products, then this is the only book you need. It shows how you'll be able to design, build, secure, and maintaining a cutting-edge converged network to satisfy all of your business requirements Also covers how to secure your entire multimedia network from malicious attacks
- Author BiographyLarry Chaffin (CISSP, PMP, JNCIE, MBCP, CWNP, NNCSE, NNCDE, CCNP, CCDP, CCNP-WAN, CCDP-WAN) is the CEO/Chairman of Pluto Networks and the Vice President of Advanced Network Technologies for Plannet Group. He is an accomplished author; he cowrote Managing Cisco Network Security (ISBN: 1-931836-56-6) and has also been a coauthor for 11 other technology books for VoIP, WLAN, security, and optical technologies. Larry has been a Principal Architect around the world in 22 countries for many Fortune 100 companies designing VoIP, Security, WLAN, and optical networks.
- Author(s)Larry Chaffin
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/08/2006
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight875 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.34
- AU $60.93Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $23.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.