All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst-line sales managers (FLMs) play a key role in helping a sales organization drive profitable revenue growth in an ever-changing business environment. But although directly responsible for managing and driving sales force performance, FLMs often don t get eugh time, attention, and resources from sales leaders. Building a Winning Sales Management Team shows just how important FLMs are to sales organizations and what happens when companies underinvest in these key players. Authors of four previous books on sales management, Zoltners, Sinha and Lorimer show in Building a Winning Sales Management Team just how companies can nurture successful FLMs and improve sales force productivity. The book has dozens of real-life examples of how investing in first-line management paid off in a big way. In developing the book, the authors collaborated with leaders from some of the world s top companies. The authors also draw on their cumulative experience as sales and marketing consultants, faculty members at Northwestern University s Kellogg School of Management, and business speakers and writers to produce fresh, completely original insights on sales force effectiveness. Building a Winning Sales Management Team shows in detail exactly how companies can improve FLM performance. The authors reveal eight key drivers for defining, creating and enabling a successful first-line sales management team, and show how FLMs are critical facilitators of change. The book also includes a self-assessment tool to help organizations determine the right priorities to start improving sales management team performance.
- Author(s)Dr Andris A Zoltners,Prabhakant Sinha,Sally E Lorimer
- PublisherZs Associates, Inc.
- Date of Publication16/07/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintZs Associates, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width165 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.