All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAquaponics is a method of growing fish and vegetables in a simple recirculating system. This book is designed and written to provide basic information and direction for people interested in building a backyard aquaponics system. It is NOT a how-to manual listing parts and with step-by-step procedures, but it's more like a conversation that you might have with a good friend about how he built his system. It is written to be easily understandable and includes lots of pictures and graphics. NOTE: This 5.5 x8.5 version contains the same information as the first edition however the physical size has been substantially reduced.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1962, Anthony Faircloth grew up in the farm country of East Central Indiana. After graduating from Wes-Del High School in 1980 Anthony joined the United States Navy Submarine Service. Anthony raises vegetables and herbs in raised bed gardens, bantam chickens for eggs, and rabbits for meat. He also continues to manage a large aquaponics system on the grounds of his church in Pensacola, Florida where he currently lives with his family. Please visit his blog site, Wise Rabbit Farm at www.wiserabbitfarm.org for interesting articles concerning preparedness, or his commercial site Backyard Prepping at www.backyardprepping.com to find other books by Anthony as well as an assortment of preparedness merchandise.
- Author(s)Anthony D Faircloth
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byGabrielle Lofland
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.