All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAquaponics is a method of growing fish and vegetables in a simple recirculating system. This book is designed and written to provide basic information and direction for people interested in building a backyard aquaponics system. It is NOT a how-to manual listing parts and with step-by-step procedures, but it's more like a conversation that you might have with a good friend about how he built his system. It is written to be easily understandable and includes lots of pictures and graphics. NOTE: This 8 x10 version contains the same information as other editions only the physical size has changed.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1962, Anthony Faircloth grew up in the farm country of East Central Indiana. After graduating from Wes-Del High School in 1980 Anthony joined the United States Navy Submarine Service. Anthony raises vegetables and herbs in raised bed gardens, bantam chickens for eggs, and rabbits for meat. He also continues to manage a large aquaponics system on the grounds of his church in Pensacola, Florida where he currently lives with his family. Please visit his blog site, Wise Rabbit Farm at www.wiserabbitfarm.org for interesting articles concerning preparedness, or his commercial site Backyard Prepping at www.backyardprepping.com to find other books by Anthony as well as an assortment of preparedness merchandise.
- Author(s)Anthony D Faricloth
- Date of Publication16/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleBackyard Prepper
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byGabrielle Lofland
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.