Building an Authentic Leadership Image by Corey Criswell, Center for Creative Leadership (CCL), David P. Campbell (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.24Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour image can be either an asset or a liability for you as a leader. Image building is neither superficial r unimportant. It's t about creating a false image, but recognizing genuine aspects of yourself that should be coming across to other people-but aren't. Crafting your image requires you to gain a clear picture of the image people are currently perceiving, decide what image you would like to portray, and develop the skills to close the gap.
- Author BiographyThis series of guidebooks draws on the practical knowledge that the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) has generated, since its inception in 1970, through its research and educational activity conducted in partnership with hundreds of thousands of managers and executives. Much of this knowledge is shared-in a way that is distinct from the typical university department, professional association, or consultancy. CCL is not simply a collection of individual experts, although the individual credentials of its staff are impressive; rather it is a community, with its members holding certain principles in common and working together to understand and generate practical responses to today's leadership and organizational challenges. The purpose of the series is to provide managers with specific advice on how to complete a developmental task or solve a leadership challenge. In doing that, the series carries out CCL's mission to advance the understanding, practice, and development of leadership for the benefit of society worldwide. Corey Criswell is a research associate at CCL's Colorado Springs campus. She researches senior executives in the Leadership at the Peak program and manages a component of the program designed to help executives hone their executive presence. She holds an M.S. in biology from the Florida Institute of Technology. During his thirty-four years at the Center for Creative Leadership, David Campbell was a Visiting Fellow, executive vice president, and the first Smith Richardson Senior Fellow. He holds B.S. and M.S. degrees from Iowa State University and a Ph.D. in psychology from the University of Minnesota.
- Author(s)Center for Creative Leadership (CCL),Corey Criswell,David P. Campbell
- PublisherCentre for Creative Leadership
- Date of Publication16/04/2008
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleJ-B CCL (Center for Creative Leadership)
- Place of PublicationGreensboro
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCentre for Creative Leadership
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight58 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.