All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a step by step blueprint to getting started in the online dog boutique industry. It is written by a successful dog boutique owner who gives tips and secrets to success in an easy to understand format. Business owners in this niche typically are new to eCommerce and are unaware of the potential pitfalls of building a business online. The book t only covers getting started, but also delves into marketing strategies and website promotion- a critical aspect that requires precise action. Before you invest a great deal of time and money getting started in this industry, invest less than $20 and get a few pointers from an industry expert.
- Author BiographyAfter earning his Master's Degree from the University of Southern California, Greg Preite has developed multiple businesses including an industry respected online dog boutique, Doggie Designer (http: //www.doggiedesigner.net). With over 2000 wholesale and retail customers worldwide, Greg now educates aspiring entrepreneurs on how to successfully build their own online dog boutiques. Mr. Preite is also an online marketing expert, having trained with many of the top professionals in the industry.
- Author(s)Greg Preite
- Date of Publication16/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.